THE TAGES FOR FOREIGNERS TEAM
Tages for Foreigners is a group of mental health professionals dedicated to English-speaking clients. The group is formed by a multidisciplinary team offering evidenced-based interventions tailored on client’s requests and needs. All the staff members share a common scientific background focused on recent advances of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), with a specific focus on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), and so forth.
- Individual psychotherapy is a form of therapy in which the client is treated on a one-on-one basis with a therapist using different approaches (CBT, Compassion Focus Therapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Acceptance and commitment therapy). Clients access a preliminary assessment so as to define a treatment plan that is consistent with their presenting problems and resources. Our aim is to integrate evidence-based practices with a careful attention to the personal experience. Our therapists have specific experiences in different areas and thanks to the initial assessment we can identify the most suitable intervention for each client.
- Couple therapy is a form of psychotherapy that can help you and your partner improve your relationship. If you are having relationship difficulties, you can seek couples therapy to help rebuild your relationship. We offer cognitive-behavioral couple therapy, as a form of therapy that involves identifying and changing communication and relational patterns that negatively influence partners’ shared experience.
- Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that involves one or more therapists working with several people at the same time. We offer two forms of group interventions: Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT) and Compassion Mind Training (CMT). The former is an evidence-based intervention for reducing worry and rumination in dealing with distress through mindfulness meditation, the latter is a recently developed intervention for reduding self-criticism and promoting self-compassion.
- Psychiatric assessment: we have expertise in the treatment of various mental health conditions as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, traumatic disorders, ADHD and personality disorders. The patient’s interests and expectations are always valued and discussed during follow up sessions. Moreover, single consultations on current medications or diagnosis might be a useful way to get a second opinion on your mental health status.
- Medications management: Starting from a first consultation, when the best treatment is explained thoroughly in terms of efficacy, goals and side effects, we keep in contact with the patient to adjust the initial dosage and to address any serious side effect. Moreover, single consultations on current medications or diagnosis might be a useful way to get a second opinion on your mental health status. Finally, it’s very important for clients to pay attention on current availability of medications in Italy (e.g. ADHD medications).
- Psychodiagnostic and psychiatric reports for private insurances: visiting clients in need of a medical report to get reimbursed. Every intervention recommended is tailored to each patient’s needs and issues.
- Forensic assessment: assessment of psychiatric/psychological damages, fitness to stand trial assessment, evaluations for civil or criminal courts for English speaking clients.
- Parenting: Individual support for parents targets those who are concerned about the wellbeing, social and emotional development of their child or teenager as well as parents of a child or teenager with mild or moderate behavioral, emotional or relational difficulties.
- Mindful parenting: mindful parenting training program aims to reduce parenting stress and to improve the parent-child relationship by paying a new way of attention to all experiences involved in parenting. An 8 weeks program, deliverable in an individual or a group setting.
- Mindfulness is a type of meditation in which you focus on being intentionally aware of what you’re sensing and feeling in the moment, without interpretation or judgment. It is used in the clinical setting to help people manage stress and difficult emotions, promoting a decentered and non-judgmental perspective. The mindfulness-based individual interventions are offered by a psychotherapist who helps the client to understand which could be the most suitable format and the objectives to be pursued.
- Yoga for wellbeing: Yoga is used in the clinical setting to help people to relieve stress, manage anxiety or depressive symptoms associated with difficult life situations and to increase the quality of sleep. The yoga practices are open to anyone who wants to slow down and get in contact with their body and their emotions in an accepting way.
BOOK A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
OUR SOCIAL NETWORK PROFILES
Everyday new post, infographic and articles. Follow us!